Annabelle is a modest 1913 two-story Craftsman dwelling clad in stucco.
She welcomed a number of residents until 1935 when Clifford O. Bemis, chairman of the St. Cloud State College Math and Science Division, moved in and remained until his death in 1962. She has ever since been referred to in the historic archives as the Bemis house.
With her charming front porch, she is an unpretentious home nestled among larger and more dramatic houses. She resides comfortably on Ramsey Place, an intimate dead end street in St. Cloud’s Historic South Side Neighborhood.
This home has been recently renewed with style by the MoXie Ladies LLC, a historic restoration partnership, to bring back the original beauty and charm with which she was endowed. If you would like to see the refinished original maple flooring; warm earthy color scheme; updated bathroom and renovated kitchen take a virtual tour of Annabelle.
Annabelle is currently under a lease to own contract. We are working towards our next purchase which will be named with a letter 'B'. If you are interested in more information, please contact us.
TERMS AND DETAILS
Purchase Price: $168,880.
- 1300+ sq. ft. finished, two story, 1 1/2 bath, three and a half bedrooms.
- New Kitchen includes new elite appliances, copper sink, granite counter top, coffee bar, custom cabinetry, large bay window and breakfast bar with a one-of-a-kind reclaimed wood top.
- Luxurious bathroom complete with copper sink, marble vanity top, custom cabinets, cedar walk-in closet and MoXie-designed tile floor, shower & tub walls.
- Extra spaces & special touches: Wine Cellar, exquisite maple hard wood floors, stained glass, quality Craftsman-style lighting.
- Outdoor living spaces include cozy Front Porch and large back yard Deck.
- Large mature trees, spacious lot in an incredibly friendly and discriminating neighborhood.
- Lower level finished space with bedroom and 1/2 bath. Perfect for sub-letting if desired.
- Shared driveway means shared maintenance and shared expense.
Type of Property: Single Family
Total Finished Sq. Ft.: 1310
Home Lot Size: 52x129
Kitchen: 8x14 Master Bedroom: 8x16 (upper)
Dining Room: 8x15 Bedroom 2: 9x11 (upper)
Living Room: 14x15 Bedroom 3: 8x10 (upper)
Bedroom 4: 10x10 (basement)
2009 Taxes: $1246
Forced air furnace (natural gas), New range/refrigerator/dishwasher/microwave, city water/sewer, asphalt shingle roof, detached garage, St. Cloud (742) school district.